J. A. Henckels crafts its handsome Twin Cuisine knives in Solingen, Germany, using hot drop forging, a traditional process allowing the blade and horizontal tang to be made from one piece of steel. The sharp blades of these steak knives easily slice through steaks and chops.
- Set includes four 4 1/2” steak knives.
- Knives are hot drop forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that resists rust and corrosion.
- Ice-hardened blades keep their precise edges.
- Full horizontal tang provides balance and control and is bonded to the handle.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles have a smooth, seamless surface contoured for a comfortable grip.