Italian Waiter’s Corkscrew
Created by Italian designer Enrico Albertini with input from sommeliers and wine experts, this opener combines the strength of gleaming stainless steel with the satisfying look and feel of durable PakkaWood.
- Strong, stylish stainless-steel corkscrew by Italian designer Enrico Albertini.
- Long handle made of moisture-proof PakkaWood increases its leverage.
- Contoured shape makes it comfortable in the hand.
- Includes a fold-out foil cutter and bottle opener.
- 5 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.