Italian Pistachio Torrone
A celebratory tradition since the 15th century, this Italian delight is created by master confectioners who handcraft the soft nougat from prized Piedmontese hazelnuts, almonds, honey and spices.
- Soft and chewy nougat made in Italy.
- Pistachio torrone features crunchy pistachio nuts from Bronte, Sicily.
- Each piece is individually hand cut and hand wrapped.
- Packaged in an elegant, handmade gift box.
- 10.5 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- sugar, pistachio from Bronte, almonds, honey, glucose syrup, egg white, rice paper (potato starch, water, vegetable oil), flavor
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.