Italian Pistachio Torrone
A celebratory tradition since the 15th century, this Italian delight is created by master confectioners who handcraft the soft nougat from prized Piedmontese hazelnuts, almonds, honey and spices.
- Soft and chewy nougat made in Italy.
- Pistachio torrone features crunchy pistachio nuts from Bronte, Sicily.
- Each piece is individually hand cut and hand wrapped.
- 10.5 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- sugar, pistachio from Bronte, almonds, honey, glucose syrup, egg white, rice paper (potato starch, water, vegetable oil), flavor
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.