Italian Hard Candy
Our Italian hard candies are made in a region of Italy distinctively known for their fine confectionery since the 17th century. Filled with soft creamy fillings and fruit jams, these are a Italian holiday tradition individually wrapped in colorful festive foil papers perfect for stocking stuffers or gift basket fillers.
- Made by the Mangini candy company, a premium maker of hard candy, in Bosco Marengo, Italy.
- The fruity varieties are filled with fine European jams such as lemon and blackberry. The creamy candies are filed with hazelnut, coffee, amaretto and chocolate.
- 2 lb.
- Jar not included.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Creamed candies: Sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil and fats, non-fat powdered milk, cocoa, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, coffee, cocoa butter, natural flavors, lecithin (an emulsifier).
- Fruit candies: Sugar, corn syrup, strawberry, orange, lemon, cherry and blackberry jams, citric acid (an acidifying agent).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.