Italian Hard Candy
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Our Italian hard candies are made in a region of Italy distinctively known for their fine confectionery since the 17th century. Filled with soft creamy fillings and fruit jams, these are a Italian holiday tradition individually wrapped in colorful festive foil papers perfect for stocking stuffers or gift basket fillers.
- Made by the Mangini candy company, a premium maker of hard candy, in Bosco Marengo, Italy.
- The fruity varieties are filled with fine European jams such as lemon and blackberry. The creamy candies are filed with hazelnut, coffee, amaretto and chocolate.
- 2 lb.
- Jar not included.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Creamed candies: Sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil and fats, non-fat powdered milk, cocoa, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, coffee, cocoa butter, natural flavors, lecithin (an emulsifier).
- Fruit candies: Sugar, corn syrup, strawberry, orange, lemon, cherry and blackberry jams, citric acid (an acidifying agent).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.