Italian Hard Candy
- Online Only
Our Italian hard candies are made in a region of Italy distinctively known for their fine confectionery since the 17th century. Filled with soft creamy fillings and fruit jams, these are a Italian holiday tradition individually wrapped in colorful festive foil papers perfect for stocking stuffers or gift basket fillers.
- Made by the Mangini candy company, a premium maker of hard candy, in Bosco Marengo, Italy.
- The fruity varieties are filled with fine European jams such as lemon and blackberry. The creamy candies are filed with hazelnut, coffee, amaretto and chocolate.
- 2 lb.
- Jar not included.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Creamed candies: Sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil and fats, non-fat powdered milk, cocoa, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, coffee, cocoa butter, natural flavors, lecithin (an emulsifier).
- Fruit candies: Sugar, corn syrup, strawberry, orange, lemon, cherry and blackberry jams, citric acid (an acidifying agent).
Next Day Delivery