Italian Cheese Collection
- Online Only
Conjure the Italian countryside with this collection of three old-world cheeses, all made in small batches. Hand picked for us by the Italian cheese specialists at Fresca Italia, our collection includes something for everyone.
Two-Milk Robiola: A smooth and creamy blend of cow’s and goat’s milk from the Piedmont region. Each milk adds its own characteristics for a lush, supple cheese with layers of flavors ranging from fresh cream, yeasts, grasses, butter and hay.
Brunet: A dense, cake-like, creamy pasteurized goat’s milk cheese from Piedmont, featuring a bloomy rind and a robust, milky flavor that make it a great match for sparkling wines.
Pecorino di Rocca: This Tuscan sheep’s milk cheese has a slightly grassy aroma, a sweet, nutty flavor, and a firm yet moist, crumbly texture.
- Collection includes: 8.8 oz. Two-Milk Robiola, 8 oz. Brunet and 12.35 oz. Pecorino di Rocca.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Serve cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Two-Milk Robiola: cow’s milk, sheep’s milk, rennet, salt.
- Brunet: goat’s milk, rennet, salt.
- Pecorino di Rocca: sheep’s milk, rennet, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.