Italian Beach Day Watercolor, Cove
- White Glove Delivery
Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the world, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. This beach scene, reproduced from a page in her travel journal, is a glimpse of the world as she sees it: with a painter's eye for color, light and exquisite detail.
- Giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Floated against an acid-free mat.
- Mounted behind glass in a white-lacquered basswood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings on the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 53 1/2" wide x 38 1/2" high overall.
- Image is 46" wide x 31" high.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Vietnam.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.