iSi Mini Cream Whipper
This restaurant-style canister instantly dispenses fluffy clouds of whipped cream for topping desserts and drinks. Just pour in cream, attach an N2O charger and squeeze the lever handle. Feel free to add sweeteners and flavorings – the included recipes will inspire you.
- Makes approx. 1/2-pint whipped cream.
- Lever handle is easy to squeeze and allows for precision piping and topping.
- Leftover cream can be refrigerated in dispenser for up to 10 days.
- Includes one decorator tip and recipes.
- N2O charger sold separately.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1/2-pint cap.
- 4 1/2" diam., 11 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Removable piston for easy cleaning.
- Stainless-steel bottle.
- Refillable and environmentally friendly.
- For cold preparations only.
- Hygienic airtight system, HACCP qualified.
- Use & Care
- Use only with iSi N2O chargers (sold separately).
- Use only for cold whipped cream.
- Do not store in freezer.
- Dishwasher-safe canister; hand-wash recommended.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
iSi N2O Cartridges, Set of 10
N2O Cartridges, Set of 10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous33 from If you follow the directions works great This whip cream maker makes excellent whip cream every time would recommend this to anyone who enjoys Crêpes, pie, or anything whip cream could go on.Date published: 2016-02-04Rated 2 out of 5 by gayleb from poor directions no recipes included as stated, and very poor directions as how to use it and what to put in it. Should have more helpful information for the price.Date published: 2016-01-04