Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools Bluetooth® Speaker
We designed and developed our Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools collection to make it easy for you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes, listen to music and even video chat while you cook and entertain. Sized to fit securely under our Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools Kitchen Stand (sold separately), this speaker features Bluetooth®technology that wirelessly delivers exceptional sound quality from any Bluetooth®-enabled device, a line-in port for connecting iPods and other portable music players, and two USB ports for charging devices. It can also be used as a speakerphone for your Bluetooth®-enabled phone.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Crystal-clear sound quality in the kitchen – or anywhere in your home.
- Wirelessly connects using Bluetooth®technology.
- Built-in rechargeable battery makes the speaker portable and provides up to seven hours of play time.
- Two USB ports recharge your devices – never run out of power during your favorite cooking video or in the middle of a conversation.
- Speakerphone capability.
- Nonslip silicone base for stability.
- Premium finish is easy to wipe clean.
We recommend that all current iOS users upgrade to the 6.1 release to experience the best performance from their Williams-Sonoma Bluetooth Speaker.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Uses a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included).
- 4 3/4" diam., 2" high; 12.5 oz.
- Designed in USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Connects wirelessly with any iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Includes auxiliary cord for direct audio.
- To clean, unplug the speaker from the power supply. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.