IPA Beer Making Kit
- Online Only
Brew your own IPA at home with our beer-making kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks you’ll enjoy an American-style IPA with a moderate alcohol level; a pungent, fresh hoppy aroma and flavor; and a bright golden-red color.
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew IPA, including enough malt, grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: Large brew pot, fine-mesh strainer, 10 lb. ice and 10 swing-top bottles.
- Ingredients included for 1 gal. (ten 12-oz. bottles)
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-gallon glass carboy
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Curved racking cane for bottling
- Brew bag
- Ingredients: 1.2 lb. malt, 3.5 oz. grains, 0.6 oz. hops, 11g yeast.
- Guide to Craft Brewing instruction booklet
Country of Origin:
- Gallon glass carboy; food-grade tubing with thumb clamp; rubber stopper; malt extract; brewers grains; sanitizer; brew bag: Made in USA.
- Funnel: Made in Taiwan.
- Thermometer: Made in China.
- Airlock and racking cane: Made in Canada.
- Yeast: Made in England.
- Malt extract, brewers grains, hops, yeast, sanitizer.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.