IPA Beer Making Kit
- Online Only
Brew your own IPA at home with our beer-making kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks you’ll enjoy an American-style IPA with a moderate alcohol level; a pungent, fresh hoppy aroma and flavor; and a bright golden-red color.
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew IPA, including enough malt, grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: Large brew pot, fine-mesh strainer, 10 lb. ice and 10 swing-top bottles.
- Ingredients included for 1 gal. (ten 12-oz. bottles)
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-gallon glass carboy
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Curved racking cane for bottling
- Brew bag
- Ingredients: 1.2 lb. malt, 3.5 oz. grains, 0.6 oz. hops, 11g yeast.
- Guide to Craft Brewing instruction booklet
Country of Origin:
- Gallon glass carboy; food-grade tubing with thumb clamp; rubber stopper; malt extract; brewers grains; sanitizer; brew bag: Made in USA.
- Funnel: Made in Taiwan.
- Thermometer: Made in China.
- Airlock and racking cane: Made in Canada.
- Yeast: Made in England.
- Malt extract, brewers grains, hops, yeast, sanitizer.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery