Imperia Pasta Machine
Homemade pasta is easy to prepare with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine, the same kind used in home kitchens throughout Italy. The optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli.
- Includes two pasta rollers: one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop.
- Nickel-plated steel rollers.
- Rubber feet hold machine in place on countertop.
- Optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps two sheets of dough into ravioli.
- Pasta machine: 7 1/2" x 8" x 6" high.
- Ravioli attachment: 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 5 1/4" high.
- Red: Enameled and chromed-steel construction.
- Silver: Chromed-steel construction.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.