Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Imperia Pasta Machine Attachments
Expand the versatility of your Imperia Pasta Machine with these optional attachments for making six traditional shapes, from ultrathin angel’s hair pasta to plump filled ravioli. Made in Italy of chromed-steel or chromed-steel with wood roller, the cutters easily attach to the machine and operate via the standard crank handle. Attachments are:
- Angel Hair (Capelli d’Angelo): Cuts rolled dough sheets into long, thin strands only 1/16" wide.
- Mille Gnocchi: creates wide-ridged cavatelli, narrow-ridged gnocchetti sardi and long-ridged Rigatelli.
- Lasagnette: Cuts rolled dough into 1/2"-wide flat ribbons with straight edges.
- Pappardelle: Cuts rolled dough into broad, 1 1/4"-wide flat noodles with straight edges.
- Reginette: Creates a 1 3/4"-wide noodle with ruffled edges.
- Ravioli: Rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli, three to a row, each 1 1/4" sq.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Italy.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.