Imperia Pasta Machine Attachments
Expand the versatility of your Imperia Pasta Machine with these optional attachments for making six traditional shapes, from ultrathin angel’s hair pasta to plump filled ravioli. Made in Italy of chromed-steel or chromed-steel with wood roller, the cutters easily attach to the machine and operate via the standard crank handle. Attachments are:
- Angel Hair (Capelli d’Angelo): Cuts rolled dough sheets into long, thin strands only 1/16" wide.
- Mille Gnocchi: creates wide-ridged cavatelli, narrow-ridged gnocchetti sardi and long-ridged Rigatelli.
- Lasagnette: Cuts rolled dough into 1/2"-wide flat ribbons with straight edges.
- Pappardelle: Cuts rolled dough into broad, 1 1/4"-wide flat noodles with straight edges.
- Reginette: Creates a 1 3/4"-wide noodle with ruffled edges.
- Ravioli: Rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli, three to a row, each 1 1/4" sq.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Italy.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Imperia Pasta Machine
Rated 1 out of 5 by MushroomQueen from Small irregular ravioli Was hoping for a decent sized ravioli that I could make in quantity for family meals. Ravioli came out small and oddly shaped. Would not serve them and attachment was difficult to clean.Date published: 2016-04-26