If you frequently make large batches of fresh pasta at home, this commercial model designed for use in professional kitchens is up to the task. The manually operated machine can crank out over 26 pounds of pasta per hour, rolled into extra-large sheets up to 8 3/4" wide.
- Designed to meet the demands of restaurant kitchens.
- Features ten adjustable settings for rolling pasta dough up to 3/8" thick.
- Nickel-plated 8 5/8"-wide rollers create flat sheets of uniform thickness, ready for cutting to desired shape.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough through the rollers.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop; rubber feet help hold it securely in place.
- All moving parts are made of drilled and tempered steel for long-lasting strength and durability.
- Made in Italy.