Imperia Commercial Pasta Machine
- Online Only
If you frequently make large batches of fresh pasta at home, this commercial model designed for use in professional kitchens is up to the task. The manually operated machine can crank out over 26 pounds of pasta per hour, rolled into extra-large sheets up to 8 3/4" wide.
- Designed to meet the demands of restaurant kitchens.
- Features ten adjustable settings for rolling pasta dough up to 3/8" thick.
- Nickel-plated 8 5/8"-wide rollers create flat sheets of uniform thickness, ready for cutting to desired shape.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough through the rollers.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop; rubber feet help hold it securely in place.
- All moving parts are made of drilled and tempered steel for long-lasting strength and durability.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 8 1/2" x 12" x 10" high excluding handle.
- Total weight: 20 lb.
- Rolling cylinder width: 8 5/8".
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.