Imperia Commercial Pasta Machine
- Online Only
If you frequently make large batches of fresh pasta at home, this commercial model designed for use in professional kitchens is up to the task. The manually operated machine can crank out over 26 pounds of pasta per hour, rolled into extra-large sheets up to 8 3/4" wide.
- Designed to meet the demands of restaurant kitchens.
- Features ten adjustable settings for rolling pasta dough up to 3/8" thick.
- Nickel-plated 8 5/8"-wide rollers create flat sheets of uniform thickness, ready for cutting to desired shape.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough through the rollers.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop; rubber feet help hold it securely in place.
- All moving parts are made of drilled and tempered steel for long-lasting strength and durability.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 8 1/2" x 12" x 10" high excluding handle.
- Total weight: 20 lb.
- Rolling cylinder width: 8 5/8".
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.