In 1933, Francesco Illy of Trieste, Italy, first perfected the espresso-making process by combining advanced science with Italian tradition. Here, 100% Arabica beans are carefully roasted to ensure a smooth, balanced and consistent taste.
- Roasted pure Arabica coffee, in either whole or ground beans.
- Ground coffee is made from medium-roast beans.
- Fine grind is ideal for making espresso; medium grind is perfect for drip coffeemakers.
- The decaffeinated version has the same rich flavor as the caffeinated grounds but with a caffeine content of less than 0.05%.
- Whole beans are carefully roasted and air cooled for the best flavor; available in medium or dark roast.
- Packaged in air-pressurized tins, the coffee maintains its rich aroma and fresh flavor until the moment it's prepared.
- 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy.