In 1933, Francesco Illy of Trieste, Italy, first perfected the espresso-making process by combining advanced science with Italian tradition. Here, 100% Arabica beans are carefully roasted to ensure a smooth, balanced and consistent taste.
- Roasted pure Arabica coffee, in either whole or ground beans.
- Ground coffee is made from medium-roast beans.
- Fine grind is ideal for making espresso; medium grind is perfect for drip coffeemakers.
- The decaffeinated version has the same rich flavor as the caffeinated grounds but with a caffeine content of less than 0.05%.
- Whole beans are carefully roasted and air cooled for the best flavor; available in medium or dark roast.
- Packaged in air-pressurized tins, the coffee maintains its rich aroma and fresh flavor until the moment it's prepared.
- 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.