In 1933, Francesco Illy of Trieste, Italy, first perfected the espresso-making process by combining advanced science with Italian tradition. Here, 100% Arabica beans are carefully roasted to ensure a smooth, balanced and consistent taste.
- Roasted pure Arabica coffee, in either whole or ground beans.
- Ground coffee is made from medium-roast beans.
- Fine grind is ideal for making espresso; medium grind is perfect for drip coffeemakers.
- The decaffeinated version has the same rich flavor as the caffeinated grounds but with a caffeine content of less than 0.05%.
- Whole beans are carefully roasted and air cooled for the best flavor; available in medium or dark roast.
- Packaged in air-pressurized tins, the coffee maintains its rich aroma and fresh flavor until the moment it's prepared.
- 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.