A crisp palette of indigo and white lends graphic punch to patterns inspired by ikat textiles. Careful giclée printing captures the freehand lines of the original watercolor paintings, so these works are as compelling up close as they are eye-catching from afar.
- Reproductions of contemporary watercolor paintings.
- Giclée printing captures the nuanced lines of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Prints are mounted behind glass and in simple, mitered frames with a matte white finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.