Ikat Dot Dhurrie Rug
Woven by hand from yarn-dyed wool, our rug's large dots have the softly blurred edges of traditional Moroccan ikat patterns. The effect is bold and geometric, yet earthy and warm, making this rug easy to place nearly anywhere.
- Hand woven from pure wool, yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- The simple, Ikat-inspired pattern is versatile and reversible.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Professionally clean.
- A Williams-Sonoma Home exclusive.
- Made in India.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered with our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Ikat Dot Dhurrie Rug Swatch
- Free Shipping