Instead of chilling wine in an ice bucket, create a work of art made entirely of ice. Just pour water into the double-walled mold, and freeze for 24 hours. Unmold the resulting hollow column of ice, and place in its stainless steel stand.
- Molded ice “wine coaster” keeps wine cold at the table.
- Stainless-steel stand contains condensation and keeps table surface dry.
- Decorative elements such as flowers, leaves or citrus slices can be added for freezing in place.
- Can also freeze a pillar candle in the mold for a diffused, glimmering light.
- The ice form will last for about 6 hours for chilling wine, or 4 hours as a candle holder.