Ice Bottle Chiller Mold
Instead of chilling wine in an ice bucket, create a work of art made entirely of ice. Just pour water into the double-walled mold, and freeze for 24 hours. Unmold the resulting hollow column of ice, and place in its stainless steel stand.
- Molded ice “wine coaster” keeps wine cold at the table.
- Stainless-steel stand contains condensation and keeps table surface dry.
- Decorative elements such as flowers, leaves or citrus slices can be added for freezing in place.
- Can also freeze a pillar candle in the mold for a diffused, glimmering light.
- The ice form will last for about 6 hours for chilling wine, or 4 hours as a candle holder.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" diam., 7" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.