Sleek and stylish, Hyde brings the roomy comfort of a sectional to smaller rooms and more intimate furniture groupings.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Features shelter arms, tapered legs and loose back and seat cushions.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel springs.
- Ebony-stained solid maple feet.
- Polished-nickel nailhead trim.
- Left- or right-arm pieces are determined by the arm’s location as you face the piece.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.