Sleek and stylish, Hyde brings roomy comfort to smaller rooms and more intimate furniture groupings. Shelter arms, tapered legs and loose back and seat cushion give it modern flare, while quality craftsmanship ensures heirloom durability.
- Optional polished-nickel nailhead trim.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Features shelter arms, tapered legs and loose back and seat cushions.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Solid maple block feet stained ebony (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish).
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.