Hurom Slow Juicer
Extracting the most beneficial nutrients from fresh fruit and vegetables, this compact slow masticating electric juicer has a unique low-speed mechanism to process foods extremely efficiently.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- By extracting the juice instead of grinding the juice (like other juicers) it provides 35% more juice and maintains up to 60% more vitamins when juicing certain fruits and vegetables.
- Works with fruit, vegetables, wheatgrass, greens, nuts and soybeans to make everything from juice and soups to tofu.
- Efficient system is low on waste and electrical draw.
- Won’t aerate juice.
- Automatically extrudes pulp into an internal strainer.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Compact design.
- Simple to assemble and convenient handle for effortless operation.
- The auger and single strainer are made of extremely durable ULTEM plastic, eight times stronger than other plastics.
- Includes pulp extraction plugs, self-cleaning screen holder, two 32 oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic construction.
- 9 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 7 oz.
- 150W; 80 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea
- Use & Care
- Not for commercial use, do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or hard materials such as inedible seeds or frozen foods.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and hard to reach spots.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.