Hurom Premium Slow Juicer & Smoothie Maker
Savor the best of healthy, whole-food juicing with a state-of-the-art machine that has an extra "smoothie" basket for creating purees and juice blends—plus a special feature for customizing the amount of pulp in your juice. Designed for top efficiency, this compact slow-masticating juicer delivers 35% more juice and maintains up to 60% more vitamins from certain fruits and vegetables.
- Extracting the most beneficial nutrients from fresh fruit and vegetables, this slow-masticating electric juicer has a unique low-speed mechanism to process foods with maximum efficiency.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to ensure the highest juice yield—without aerating the juice.
- Works with fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), vegetables, wheatgrass, greens, nuts and soybeans to make everything from juices and soups to nut milks and tofu.
- A lever lets you customize the amount of pulp in your juice—the machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into an internal strainer.
- Use the extra juicing basket for whole-food juicing and smoothies.
- Gentle puree action mixes juices together, so you can create your own custom blends.
- Efficient system is low on waste and electrical draw.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Includes pulp extraction plugs, self-cleaning screen holder, two 32-oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 9 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 7 oz.
- 150W; 50 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Use & Care
- Not for commercial use—do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or hard materials, such as inedible seeds or frozen foods.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and any hard-to-reach spots.