Hurom HG Elite Slow Juicer
For the true juicing aficionado, the HG Elite offers peak performance in pure juice extraction. The slow-masticating juicer is the most efficient Hurom yet, delivering even more juice and less waste while working at only 43 RPM. It also features a simplified design that makes cleanup easier than ever.
- Second-generation slow-masticating electric juicer features a unique low-speed mechanism to cold-press every drop of juice from foods.
- New Slow Squeezing Technology uses a double-winged, double-grooved auger to first crush food and then press it to ensure the maximum possible juice yield with minimal oxidation.
- Works with fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, nut milks, tofu, and more.
- Auto-Pulp feature ejects pulp automatically when no more juice can be extracted and opens fully for easy cleanup at the sink.
- Fine strainer is designed for harder and more fibrous foods; coarse strainer works with softer foods.
- System reduces waste and energy usage, using only 150 watts of power.
- Advanced self-cleaning feature and simplified internal components with fewer moving parts make the machine easier to clean.
- Ultra-quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Complete juicer with coarse & fine strainers
- Bonus pulp strainer accessory
- Hopper lid
- Nesting 32-oz. juice container & pulp container
- Two brushes
- Instruction manual
- Juice recipe book
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 6.3" x 8.8" x 16.5" high.
- 12 lb., 10 oz.
- 150W; 43 RPM.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.