Hurom HG Elite Slow Juicer
- Free Shipping
For the true juicing aficionado, the HG Elite offers peak performance in pure juice extraction. The slow-masticating juicer is the most efficient Hurom yet, delivering even more juice and less waste while working at only 43 RPM. It also features a simplified design that makes cleanup easier than ever.
- Second-generation slow-masticating electric juicer features a unique low-speed mechanism to cold-press every drop of juice from foods.
- New Slow Squeezing Technology uses a double-winged, double-grooved auger to first crush food and then press it to ensure the maximum possible juice yield with minimal oxidation.
- Works with fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, nut milks, tofu, and more.
- Auto-Pulp feature ejects pulp automatically when no more juice can be extracted and opens fully for easy cleanup at the sink.
- Fine strainer is designed for harder and more fibrous foods; coarse strainer works with softer foods.
- System reduces waste and energy usage, using only 150 watts of power.
- Advanced self-cleaning feature and simplified internal components with fewer moving parts make the machine easier to clean.
- Ultra-quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Complete juicer with coarse & fine strainers
- Bonus pulp strainer accessory
- Hopper lid
- Nesting 32-oz. juice container & pulp container
- Two brushes
- Instruction manual
- Juice recipe book
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 6.3" x 8.8" x 16.5" high.
- 12 lb., 10 oz.
- 150W; 43 RPM.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.