Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
When it comes to juicing, go slow and you'll enjoy more of foods' natural taste and nutrients. Hurom's flagship slow juicer boasts an ultra-quiet motor, a sleek, streamlined design and super-easy cleaning. The Slow Squeeze auger ensures that juice retains all of its nutrients and flavor.
- Innovative Alpha technology squeezes out every drop for maximum juice yield.
- Rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute, mimicking the motion of hand-squeezing juice.
- Near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150W of power.
- Works well on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu and more.
- Create healthy ice cream, straight from the chamber, using fresh fruit.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 16.9 fl. oz. cap.
- 11 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Control lever and fine and coarse strainers let you control the amount of pulp.
- Inner spinning brush rotates during juicing to clean chamber and strainer, reducing clogging.
- No blades or sharp parts; narrow hopper keeps small fingers out.
- Easy to clean: simply run water through juicer to rinse clean between uses.
- BPA-free, impact-resistant ABS plastic body.
- Heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8 times stronger than traditional plastics.
- 10-year warranty on motor, 2-year warranty on parts.
- Use & Care
- To use the self-cleaning system when making multiple juices in one sitting: Close cap and pour water into chamber. Operate juicer for 10–20 seconds. Let water out through juice outlet.
- For more thorough cleaning after use, disassemble chamber set (consists of only 5 parts). Clean the parts with running water. Brush and wash strainer with running water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.