Williams Sonoma Hungarian Paprika
A vibrant culinary signature of Hungary, paprika is made by grinding sweet red Capiscum pepper pods into a flavorful, aromatic powder. Notable for its sweet, gently spicy flavor and deep red hue, our authentic Hungarian paprika is ideal as both a seasoning and garnish for a wide variety of savory dishes.
- The signature spice of Hungarian cooking, paprika lends sweet, peppery spice and rich color to an array of savory recipes.
- Use paprika to season everything from beef, veal and pork to chicken and duck.
- The sweet, delicate heat of paprika also complements most vegetables, as well as dishes featuring potatoes, rice, and pasta.
- We use only the finest Hungarian paprika, freshly ground to ensure a deep red color and spicy sweetness.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Hungary by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Product of Hungary.
- Ground Hungarian paprika.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.