Williams-Sonoma Hungarian Paprika
A vibrant culinary signature of Hungary, paprika is made by grinding sweet red Capiscum pepper pods into a flavorful, aromatic powder. Notable for its sweet, gently spicy flavor and deep red hue, our authentic Hungarian paprika is ideal as both a seasoning and garnish for a wide variety of savory dishes.
- The signature spice of Hungarian cooking, paprika lends sweet, peppery spice and rich color to an array of savory recipes.
- Use paprika to season everything from beef, veal and pork to chicken and duck.
- The sweet, delicate heat of paprika also complements most vegetables, as well as dishes featuring potatoes, rice, and pasta.
- We use only the finest Hungarian paprika, freshly ground to ensure a deep red color and spicy sweetness.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Hungary by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Product of Hungary.
- Ground Hungarian paprika.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.