Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Hungarian Paprika
A vibrant culinary signature of Hungary, paprika is made by grinding sweet red Capiscum pepper pods into a flavorful, aromatic powder. Notable for its sweet, gently spicy flavor and deep red hue, our authentic Hungarian paprika is ideal as both a seasoning and garnish for a wide variety of savory dishes.
- The signature spice of Hungarian cooking, paprika lends sweet, peppery spice and rich color to an array of savory recipes.
- Use paprika to season everything from beef, veal and pork to chicken and duck.
- The sweet, delicate heat of paprika also complements most vegetables, as well as dishes featuring potatoes, rice, and pasta.
- We use only the finest Hungarian paprika, freshly ground to ensure a deep red color and spicy sweetness.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Hungary by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Product of Hungary.
- Ground Hungarian paprika.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.