Our giclée reproductions of hand-colored engravings from the Naturalist Library feature exotic hummingbird from Mexico and Guiana. Originally drawn by noted Scottish ornithologist Sir William Jardine, the renderings of a Blue-Bellied Saw-Billed Hummingbird and Supercilious Hummingbird capture the quality of the antique prints in a palette in colorful, natural tones.
- Giclée print includes the genuine pressed plate mark from the artwork’s interior.
- Set behind plexiglass.
- Black distressed-wood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 33" x 22" high, overall (image is 29" x 18" high).
- Prints are made in USA; frames are made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with dry cloth.