Horn Object on Silver Stand
Descended from an ancient tradition of Indian folk art, this piece is distinguished by the dramatic markings and rich variations of natural buffalo horn. To highlight its noble character, master artisans hand-polish the horn to a smooth sheen, then add gleaming nickel accents.
- Crafted entirely by hand of salvaged buffalo bone with polished nickel accents.
- Variegated tones in natural horn and handcrafting make each piece unique.
- Set on a museum stand of polished brass.
- Rubber feet on the stand's base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 5 3/4" high overall.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.