Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Honeycomb Cake Pan
Inspired by a golden honeycomb buzzing with bees, our whimsical pan creates a beautifully sculpted pull-apart cake to sweeten any celebration.
- Makes a honeycomb-shaped cake with pull-apart sections for easy sharing.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden finish.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Includes a cake recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan, and a family-owned company since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.