Nordic Ware Honeycomb Cake Pan
Inspired by a golden honeycomb buzzing with bees, our whimsical pan creates a beautifully sculpted pull-apart cake to sweeten any celebration.
- Makes a honeycomb-shaped cake with pull-apart sections for easy sharing.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden finish.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Includes a cake recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan, and a family-owned company since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.