Honey Jar with Dipper
Keep honey handy for use in cooking and for serving in our glass honey jar, which is topped with an acacia wood lid in a rich, natural finish. The two-piece lid features a lift-out plug with a rope handle that allows easy, drip-free access for the traditional teak wood dipper. Replace the lid for to seal the jar for storage.
- Glass honey jar with two-piece acacia-wood lid and teak honey dipper.
- Rubber rim on lid creates airtight seal for honey storage.
- The lid and dipper are made from sustainably farmed wood and are chemical free.
- Jar 3 1/2" diam., 4" high; 17-oz. cap.
- Dipper, 5 3/4” long.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher-safe jar and dipper.
- Hand-wash lid.
- To maintain the natural luster of the wooden lid, rub periodically with olive oil or any food-safe mineral oil.