Honey Jar with Dipper
Honey PotFree Shipping Internet Only
Keep honey handy for use in cooking and for serving in our glass honey jar, which is topped with an acacia wood lid in a rich, natural finish. The two-piece lid features a lift-out plug with a rope handle that allows easy, drip-free access for the traditional teak wood dipper. Replace the lid for to seal the jar for storage.
- Glass honey jar with two-piece acacia-wood lid and teak honey dipper.
- Rubber rim on lid creates airtight seal for honey storage.
- The lid and dipper are made from sustainably farmed wood and are chemical free.
- Jar 3 1/2" diam., 4" high; 17-oz. cap.
- Dipper, 5 3/4” long.
- Made in Thailand.
- Dishwasher-safe jar and dipper.
- Hand-wash lid.
- To maintain the natural luster of the wooden lid, rub periodically with olive oil or any food-safe mineral oil.