Honey Extracting Kit
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
This set of honey extracting tools is the ultimate beekeeper’s friend. Use the controllable thermostat to set the uncapping knife to the right temperature, cut away the caps on the combs on standard Langstroth frames, and load the frames into the stainless-steel basket in the extractor. Turn the steel crank to extract honey from the uncapped frames. The nylon honey gate at the bottom of the extractor makes it easy to harvest your freshly extracted honey.
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel honey extractor.
- Uncapping knife has lacquered wooden handle with stainless blade and an adjustable thermostat for specific uncapping needs.
- Works only with standard Langstroth frames.
- Extracts up to three 6 1/4” or 9 1/8” frames or six 5 11/16” frames at once.
- Some assembly required. Instructions included.
- Mounting extractor onto a 4’ x 4’ board recommended for maximum stability.
- Extractor: 26” diam. x 48” high; 47 lbs.
- Knife: 17” long x 2” wide; 2 1/4 lbs.
- Extractor made in Italy and assembled in USA. Knife made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe down extractor with warm wet cloth. If still dirty, clean with warm water and mild detergent, and rinse well.
- Wipe down uncapping knife before and after use with a damp, not wet, cloth.
- Keep knife unplugged when not in use.
- Never reach into the spinning extractor.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy