Williams-Sonoma Home Baked Comfort Cookbook
This gorgeous new baking book contains beloved classics and contemporary treats, from passionate baker and food editor Kim Laidlaw and America’s most revered bakeries and bloggers. Stunning, full-color photographs throughout bring it all to life. A mixture of nostalgia and fun, it is written for both experienced bakers and anyone who might be curious about baking. With more than 100 recipes for irresistible treats, you’ll find it easy to share the fun of baking with friends and family. Hardcover, 224 pages.
- Recipes include: caramel whoopie pies, sour cherry “toaster” tarts, deep dark chocolate cupcakes stuffed with marshmallow cream and glazed with ganache, and gooey s’mores brownies will take the reader back to childhood.
- Laidlaw includes modern twists on classic comfort foods such as brown butter pound cake with fresh fig compote, flaky rhubarb turnovers, and créme brulee with caramelized blood oranges.
- The author also shares prized recipes for old family favorites like maple pumpkin pie, brown-sugar banana bread, and chocolate crinkle cookies.
- Kim Laidlaw is a cookbook editor, food writer, and baker who has been in the kitchen covered in flour since she was big enough to stir the biscuit dough. She has worked in the cookbook world for over nine years and was the first blogger on KQED’s popular Bay Area Bites blog, which launched in 2005. Kim previously worked as a professional baker at La Farine French Bakery in Oakland, CA.
- The digital version of Williams-Sonoma Home Baked Comfort contains all of the spectacular content of the original, available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Download from the iTunes store.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.