Williams-Sonoma Home Baked Comfort Cookbook, New Edition
With the more than 100 recipes for irresistible treats in this book, you’ll find it easy to share the fun and tasty rewards of baking with friends and family. This delectable collection by food editor and passionate baker Kim Laidlaw features beloved classics and new flavor pairings, from decadent dark chocolate cupcakes stuffed with marshmallow cream and glazed with silky ganache to soul-satisfying salted-caramel whoopie pies.
- More than 100 sweet and savory recipes with sections on breakfast specialties, breads, cookies & bars, cakes & cupcakes, pies & tarts and custards & soufflés.
- Recipes and interviews from popular expert bakers and top food bloggers across America provide regional appeal.
- Highlights include pumpkin coffeecake with brown sugar-pecan streusel; cherry “toaster” tarts; flaky rhubarb turnovers; gooey s’mores brownies; coconut cupcakes with lemon curd; heirloom tomato and goat cheese tart; and milk chocolate pots de crème.
- Gorgeous, full-color photographs throughout bring the recipes to life.
- Includes how-to sections on becoming a better baker, choosing the best kitchen tools and selecting ingredients.
- Hardcover, 224 pages.
Next Day Delivery