With its glossy green leaves and festive red berries, holly is a classic emblem of the holiday season. Our traditional holly wreath, hand-assembled and accented with fragrant noble fir and incense cedar, creates a beautiful display for an entry, wall or mantel. Handcrafted at a century-old Oregon farm, the wreath is shipped fresh to ensure the most vibrant color and aroma. They are intended for use in a sheltered spot. 12", 26" or 30" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- Mist with water prior to hanging and mist daily for best results.
- Holly is sensitive to temperatures below 36 degrees F. If not displaying immediately, store in its box in a cool, dark location.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind, rain, and temperatures below 36 degrees F.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- With proper care, the holly will last up to 3 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.