Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
An Old World holiday accent, our aromatic swag makes a festive alternative to a wreath. Hand tied for us on a century-old farm in Oregon, the grandly proportioned piece combines mountain evergreen boughs with farm-grown holly. Intended for use on a door or gate post in a sheltered location. Approx. 28" long, 16" wide. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the swag and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in the swag and garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- Mist with water prior to hanging and mist daily for best results.
- Holly is sensitive to temperatures below 36 degrees F. If not displaying immediately, store in its box in a cool, dark location.
- If you choose to hang your swag outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind, rain, and temperatures below 36 degrees F.
- If your swag is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our swag is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- With proper care, the holly will last up to 3 weeks.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy