Holly Leaf Loaf Pan
A cake or quick bread in the festive shape of a holly leaf will be the star of your holiday table. Our cast-aluminum pan creates a nicely defined cake that's a snap to unmold. All you need is a sprinkling of sugar for the finishing touch.
- Durable aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform results.
- A premium nonstick finish releases your cake easily—and ensures quick cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-cup cap.
- 10" x 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.