Mini Caramel Apples
Crisp, sweet-tart Granny Smith apples are the perfect foil for the sweet richness of caramel and chocolate in our delectable holiday treats. To make them, fresh-picked apples are double-dipped in buttery caramel cooked in old-fashioned copper kettles, then coated in milk chocolate and drizzled with milk and dark chocolate. The result is an irresistible combination of contrasting flavors and textures. Available with or without nuts a crunchy coating of roasted almonds.
- Apples without nuts: approx. 4 oz. each.
- Apples with nuts: approx. 6 oz. each.
- Set of four individual-size apples.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator. Refrigerated, unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Mini Caramel Apples without Nuts: Extra-Fancy Granny Smith, salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, soy lecithin, vanillin), corn syrup, cream, sugar, milk, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour
- Mini Caramel Apples with Nuts: Extra-Fancy Granny Smith, almonds roasted in vegetable oil (peanut, cottonseed, partially hydrogenated soybean and / or sunflower seed), salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, soy lecithin, vanillin), corn syrup, cream, sugar, milk, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.