Holiday Fruit Wreath
Our holiday fruit wreath – featuring an abundant arrangement of fresh magnolia, cedar and green salal mixed with austriaca cones, pepperberries, pomegranates, quince slices, faux red apples and air-dried slit oranges – was inspired by the fruits and foliage captured in relief on much of Renaissance Italian sculpture. Alive with texture and fragrance, this wreath is hand arranged especially for Williams-Sonoma by a family-owned California farm. 22" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- For decorative use only.
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- With proper care, the wreath will last approximately one year.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.