Holiday Dinner Delivered, Small
Whether you’re dining with family or a few close friends, we’ll make it more relaxing than ever to host an intimate holiday dinner. We have all the traditional specialties you love (with enough for leftovers)—from a Willie Bird roast turkey breast and our classic side dishes to the ultimate pumpkin pie.
Willie Bird Herbed Large Turkey Breast: Ready to heat and serve, this all-natural turkey breast is injected with a savory herb marinade, then roasted to juicy, succulent perfection. It’s from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are raised on a tasty natural diet and allowed to roam freely. Approx. 3 lb. 8 oz.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Our whipped Yukon Gold potatoes are “loaded up” with tangy sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and crispy smoked bacon. 1 lb. 14 oz. (4–6 servings).
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans are nestled in a Gruyere cheese cream sauce with a topping of crispy golden sautéed shallots. 3 lb. 8 oz. (4–6 servings).
Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a rich, pecan-studded pumpkin filling, topped with a crisp, nutty streusel. 10" diam. (serves 7–9).
- Our small dinner generously serves 4, with leftovers.
- Roast turkey breast is shipped chilled. Green bean casserole and mashed potatoes are shipped frozen. Pie is shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- For Christmas delivery, order by Sunday, December 15, for delivery Thursday, December 19.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Turkey breast ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or 3 months frozen.
- Loaded mashed potatoes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the potatoes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Green bean casserole is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the casserole in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Pumpkin pie ships frozen without ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place the pie unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Proper Thawing: If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- The boneless breast is fully cooked. To reheat, preheat to oven 350°F. Remove the turkey breast from the packaging, wrap in foil and place in a roasting pan.
- Heat in oven until internal temperature of the breast reaches 140°F.
- Let rest for 10–15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap from the frozen potatoes and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue baking until the potatoes are golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, about 30 minutes more. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then stir just before serving.
Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 55 to 60 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel
- Let the pie stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Preheat an oven to 350°F. Place the pie on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until the filling is warm in the center, about 1 hour. Do not overbake. If the streusel and pecans begin to brown too quickly before the filling is warm, tent the pie with aluminum foil, then remove the foil during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Turkey: 100% turkey.
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, sour cream (cultured grade a milk, cream, modified food starch, non fat dry milk, sodium tripolyphosphate, guar gum, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, locust bean gum), unsalted butter (cream), garlic, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, color added), potato starch and powdered cellulose to prevent caking, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), evaporated milk (milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin d), bacon (cured with: water, salt, sugar, natural smoke flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), salt, chives, black pepper.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra fine french green beans, white mushrooms, whole milk, shallots, gruyere cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, corn starch, unsalted butter (cream), flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey (milk), natural flavors, corn oil, xantham gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), modified corn starch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel: Pumpkin, pecans, brown sugar (granulated sugar, molasses), enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk (milk, vitamin d3), butter (cream), eggs, granulated sugar, salt, spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.